About

Hi everyone. This is my journey to the different types of work I was assigned to do. I personally have always loved to write. I feel that writing is one of the easiest forms of expression, especially when having a shy personality. Growing up, writing helped voice my thoughts and get my points across I could not express verbally. I love writing. However, when it comes to academic writing in college, it isn’t a free write. There’s always room for improvement and you have to be open to changing your writing for the better. Overall, I feel that throughout the semester my writing techniques and strategies increased for the better. I remember the first day of this FIQWS class where we were given a kaleidoscope and had to write about its features. Looking back at it I see how much better my writing has become. I feel that I am a stronger writer within the course of a few months and I aspire to get better! Becoming an effective writer takes practice and dedication, learning from your mistakes and constantly looking for room for improvement. Being a good writer to me means writing effectively, being susceptible to change, and trying different methods to make you a better writer. I remember the first day of the semester when I was assigned with several writing assignments, and unable to manage my time efficiently. I guess it is true that I have gotten a wake up call entering college! If you would like to see my progress as a writer, please view my self assessment page below.

Self-Assessment